Surrounded by fields, Rhosneigr Country Plas is a fabulous place to share with family, friends and loved ones (including the dog!).
Set 3 miles outside of Rhosneigr, it was built by the Sheriff of Anglesey in 1886, as a statement of his wealth, and formed part of his estate that stretched nearly to the sea.
The Manor House, sleeping 6 adults and 2 children, was renovated in the 1980's by a ex-Vogue model as a party house in the country, it was also rumoured to be considered by HRH Duke and Duchess of Cambridge when he was serving as a helicopter pilot at RAF Valley. The Hayloft is the first of our new barn conversions, designed as a relaxing retreat for two.
Entering the courtyard through the lion topped gates, the avenue of lime trees will lead you up the drive towards the clock above the main house, that contains the bell of the SS Olinda, wrecked on Harry Furlong rocks off Anglesey in 1853 and salvaged by the Sheriff for this house.
Rhosneigr Country Plas is privately owned and managed and we take great pride in preparing it each time, so that every guest can love being here as much as we do.